A 2 year old boy found murdered and dumped in Free Hold, Nakuru

Police in Nakuru have launched investigations into an incident where a two year old boy was found dead and dumped in a ditch in Free Hold Estate.

According to area locals who woke up to the shocking Wednesday incident, the boy might have been murdered by unknown person before he was dumped in the area.

The body of the deceased had injuries on the neck an indication that he might have been murdered.

Addressing media, the area residents who had earlier alerted Bondeni Police station about the incident led by Veronica Nyambura said they were shocked to witness such an incident in the area calling on the police to investigate the matter.

“We woke up in the morning to this shocking incident but it is like the child was murdered and dumped here since no one knows him” said Ms Nyambura.

Similar sentiments echoed by Isaiah Kilangamigwa – a resident of Free Hold estate in Nakuru.

While condemning the incident, Isaiah called on parents to learn how to handle family issues and avoid subjecting children to harsh conditions leading to such incidents.

“We are surprised that such an incident can happen in this time and era.

As a bitter parent I am calling on parents to take up seriously the responsibility of parenting” he said.

The body of the deceased minor was taken to mortuary as police launch investigations into the incident.

PHOTO/Pristone Mambili:Residents of Free Hold Nakuru watch as police carry away the body of a 2 year old boy who was found dead and dumped in the area on 29th August 2018.

Rate this post
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
%d bloggers like this: